Posted 7th September Newry & Mourne, County Down # WW897882
Vickerstock are currently working alongside a leading Engineering client to source an experienced Workshop Supervisor to be based in their Newry facility.
Your new role as a Workshop Supervisor;
- Day to day responsibility for the smooth running of the depot workshop
- Maximising staff utilisation and sold hours, ensuring high levels of workshop productivity
- Managing holidays and sickness absences to ensure adequate cover for scheduled work completion
- Ensure all job cards are signed off with the appropriate level and quality of information required
- Challenge technicians on efficiency, sold hours, lost time, etc
What you will need to succeed as a Workshop Supervisor;
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Experience leading and motivating teams
- A relevant HGV qualification
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.