Vickerstock are continuing to work alongside a thriving logistics company based in Monaghan to recruit for a Transport Co-ordinator.
The successful Transport Co-ordinator will work as part of a busy Transport planning and Distribution team responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient distribution of products.
Your new role as a Transport Co-ordinator;
- Responsible for the efficient planning of deliveries, utilising the firm's fleet to its full potential.
- Create and implement load plans, using continuous improvement to identify most cost-effective way.
- Aim to secure the best cost, service and lead times to reduce overall company expenditure and maximise the delivery service to customers.
- Maintaining and improving upon a high-level standard of OTIF (on time in full) for all deliveries.
- Manage any customer or transport complaints, recording and following up with the correct closing out actions.
What you will need to succeed as a Transport Co-ordinator;
- Previous Transport/Logistics experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
Contact Mary to discuss this, or other job opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 90313720 or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.