Technical Design / Costing Engineer
Posted 14th May £ 30,000 - £ 35,000 County Tyrone # HN896514
Technical Design / Costing Engineer (East Tyrone)
What you will get as a reward:
- 30 holidays that enhance with service,
- Leisure centre membership,
- Fitbit device
- Subsidised social events for you and your family
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible cash health plan
- Modern, contemporary offices
Your new employer:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative company with an impressive reputation within the construction industry. Successful candidates will be exposed to all aspects of the business, including technical design, project management and commercial activities.
Your new Technical Design / Costing Engineer position:
- Prepare accurate, competitive and detailed technical quotes
- Prioritise work appropriately to deliver quotes within set deadlines
- Prepare calculations at the customer's request to satisfy building control authority.
- Answer technical phone queries
- Periodic office and site visits to develop customer relationships and to measure up/ solve technical issues
- Collate information and prepare clear and structured technical reports on findings from site.
What you will need to succeed within your new Technical Design / Costing Engineer position:
- You should have a minimum of three years' experience in a similar role
- You will be degree educated from an Engineering/Construction related discipline
- You will have experience of AutoCAD and Manufacturing drawings - With Solid Works desirable
If this Technical Design / Costing Engineer vacancy is of interest (or maybe you have a friend or co-worker that might be interested?), then please apply directly to Hugh Nugent today in confidence or call him now - Hugh is a specialist recruiter within Technical Design / Costing Engineer vacancies across NI and border counties
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.