Technical Co-ordinator (6mth maternity cover)
Posted 4th January Newry & Mourne, County Down # PM898332*
Technical Co-ordinator (6mth maternity cover) | Newry | circa £22K
Vickerstock are currently working on behalf of our marketing leading Food Manufacturing Client to recruit for a Technical Coordinator to join their team in Newry. This is a contract role for 6 months
You will be responsible for the following
- Ensure raw materials and suppliers have approved specifications, supplier approval questionnaires and current certifications available as laid out in the supplier and raw material approval program.
- Manage supplier and raw material non-conformance working with NPD and Purchasing to ensure that suppliers close of non-conformance effectively and within appropriate timescales.
- Ensure that the intake team have systems and processes that are robust so that they can compete effective inspections.
- Manage and maintain service supplier approval questionnaires and certificates.
- Complete and maintain the TACCP and VACCP programs.
- Co-ordination of the internal audit program.
- Completing audits to the agreed schedules (internal audits, factory facing audits, suppliers' audits and visits).Complete food safety elements of staff inductions.
- Management of technical document control system.
- Complete daily and weekly performance reports.
Experience and Qualifications required for Technical Coordinator
- Min 1 years experience within a similar role in the food industry
- 3rd level qualification in a food related subject desirable.
- Contract length: 6 months
What we have to offer:
- Salary £21,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday, 8 hour shift
- Onsite parking
What we hope you will do next
Contact Paul Muir to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.