Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant
Posted 31st May negotiable Belfast # DMV896153
Vickerstock is a leading independent recruitment agency specialising in the supply of Construction, Engineering and Technical staff to a range of clients across various sectors throughout Ireland. As a company and a team we are committed to growth and we have an ambitious plan for 2019.
Our reputation for excellence in service delivery has led us to work with some of the most recognised organisations across Ireland. We have an enviable list of clients offering some of the most exciting and challenging posts within Supply Chain and Logistics.
In order to reach our goals we understand that at the heart all of business visions and activities it is the people whose individual efforts and performance make it happen. Supporting our consultants to reach their full potential is of utmost importance and so we invest time into bespoke coaching programmes for each of our consultants to ensure we are all continually improving.
We are a small, friendly and diverse team of professionals who are committed to helping each other solve whatever challenges we come across throughout our recruitment journey. To find out more about our values and what it is like to work at Vickerstock you can watch video testimonials from the team.
- 32 Holidays per annum
- Flexible working conditions – remote working options
- Time off for Learning & Development
- Casual Fridays
- Friday finish 4.30pm
- Subsidised gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
We are keen to add an experienced, motivated and innovative consultant to develop our Supply Chain and Logistics recruitment solutions and contribute to our ambitious growth plans to expand across Ireland.
- The role will require a consultative and strategic approach, an outlook which is highly motivated, energetic and dedicated to providing recruitment solutions.
- You will be ambitious and motivated to develop your reputation, experience and knowledge of recruiting within Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Work with senior leadership to implement and grow a recruiting strategy for your specific sector and become a brand ambassador for Vickerstock.
- Invest time with your customers to maintain pre-existing relationships.
- Identify and develop new opportunities to meet with commercial objectives.
To discuss opportunities at Vickerstock in further detail contact Darren McVicker in strictest confidence
on 02890 279540.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.