Posted 14th May £ 20,000 - £ 35,000 Belfast, County Antrim # PQ895601
Structural Technician (Belfast)
Vickerstock Engineering have been retained by a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Belfast to assist them in the search for a Structural Technician.
This business has built up an enviable reputation for designing and delivering on a wide range of projects across the UK and Ireland. Project types include Timber, Steel & RC Frame structures across sectors which include Residential, Educational buildings, Industrial and Public realm.
This is a permanent, full-time role offering career progression and stability coupled with the ability to become fully trained and immersed in Revit and cutting-edge BIM Methodologies.
Your new Structural Technician Role;
- Excellent documentation and technical skills using AutoCAD / Revit
- Managing and assisting other supporting staff in the delegation of work to allow the provision of assistance on projects as necessary
- Strong understanding of building technologies and design coupled with the ability to employ structural practice, construction techniques and processes relevant to the production of information encompassing all stages of projects
What you need to succeed as a Structural Technician;
- You will have previous experience in developing construction information in AutoCAD or Autodesk Revit
- You will have previous experience in structural steelwork and reinforced concrete building structures
This is an excellent opportunity to join an incredibly well established, and highly talented engineering consultancy in the Greater Belfast area with an exciting portfolio of clients who offer the chance to work in all sectors of construction.
Contact Peter Quinn to discuss this role on 028 90313720 or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.