Stock Office Administrator
Posted 5th January Monaghan # MQ898312
Stock Office Administrator | County Monaghan
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with one of Ireland's market leading, FMCG clients to recruit an experienced Stock Office Administrator to join their established team in their Stock Office in County Monaghan.
Your new role as a Stock Office Administrator;
- Inventory control, arranging bookings, intake and dispatch of goods
- Liaising with customers, management, staff and transport personnel
- Handling customer queries
- Ensuring all orders are processed on time and inventory is rotated correctly.
What you'll need to succeed as a Stock Office Administrator;
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Index or a similar Warehouse Management System would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- IT skills and experience
- levels of accuracy and attention to detail
What we have to offer:
- Industry competitive salary and benefits
- Permanent opportunity with progressive business
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Reference ID: MQ898312
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.