Site Manager (Belfast)
Posted 9th May £ 40,000 - £ 40,000 Belfast, County Antrim # DMV896501
Job title: Site Manager (Exclusive to Vickerstock)
Location: Belfast project (Immediate Start)
Job Ref: DM896501
Site Manager required to join one of the UK's leading Building Contractors who manage, design, fabricate and install innovative facades for major construction projects within the UK and Ireland.
This is a recommended employer within the NI market who design and deliver innovative design solutions across sectors which include Commercial, Education, and Hotels & High End Residential.
They are offering a competitive salary and package as well as the chance to progress your career further with a leading firm.
Your new Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all operations are performed efficiently and in accordance with the construction programme
- The overall management and day to day running on site activity including material scheduling and purchase requisitions.
- Labour and subcontractor site management, motivation and dealing with disputes/issues as and when required
- Quality management responsibility on site for the process and Delivery of projects on time and to a high specification.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and consultants during the length of the project.
- Ensuring project is delivered on time and to specification
What you will be need to succeed within your new Site Manager role:
- You should have a third level construction qualification and/or time served as a joiner/builder, with a minimum of 3+ years Site Manager experience
- You will have previous experience working as a Site Manager on medium/large scale projects within Housing, Commercial, Education, Health and Sports & Leisure
- Project experience must be in excess of £5m+ in value
What we hope you will do next
If this Site Manager vacancy is of interest then please contact Darren McVicker on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.