Vickerstock are currently recruiting for Site Manager for a Tier 1 Irish Main Contractor. You will be joining an employer of choice locally and talented construction workforce where you will receive support and encouragement towards professional development.
Your new employer is a highly regarded Top 10 Irish Main contractor who work across sectors which include Commercial, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Pharma & Infrastructure. With a focus on high quality project delivery they have developed an impressive client base and have been responsible for a number of iconic schemes throughout Ireland.
Your new role as a Site Manager;
- Full management of the construction site, health and safety of personnel and quality and workmanship of labour
- Must be fully proficient in managing various sub-contractors
- Fully competent working from the ground up on full envelope commercial projects
- Liaising with a range of professionals i.e. Designers, Engineers, Architects.
- Designing the construction programme to maximise efficiency and ensure completion is in accordance with the schedule.
- Responsible for all document control as an integral part of the project control.
- Manage all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Deliver all projects on time and to the highest of standards
What you will need to succeed as a Site Manager;
- Minimum of 5 years` experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience of pharmaceutical projects
- Previous experience managing a team
- First Aid
- CSCS Card (management)
What we hope you do next:
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Construction, then please contact Darren McVicker on 015267473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.