Posted 13th March £ 25,000 - £ 35,000 Felixstowe, Suffolk # PQ897469
Site Engineer: Felixstowe, Anglia.
- £25-35K Salary
- Accommodation provided for the duration of the project in Felixstowe
- Use of company vehicle with fuel card
- Laptop and mobile phone
Our client is a leading Marine and Civil Engineering tier 1 contractor that have been operating for over 40 years. They deliver world class solutions on projects across local authorities, multinational organisations and private clients. They now require a Site Engineer to join their team for a project based in Fellixstowe, Anglia.
Your new role as a Site Engineer
- Conduct your work in a safe manner - correct and take responsibility to ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Marine, Tubular piling, Linkspan and Dolphin Installation assistance/ key marine experience gained
- Ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with work colleagues and Design Teams.
- Review detailed design, critique and communicate with designers to ensure adequate design is available for construction.
- Coordinate the development of design from designer's details to approved workshop drawings or technical information from subcontractors.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards and implement quality control procedures and project specific procedures.
- Follow direction as part of a team and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure setting-out information is relevant and available in a format that can be easily communicated on site.
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
What you will need to succeed as a Site Engineer
- Hold a third level qualification in Civil Engineering
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience on site
- You will have knowledge and understanding of construction techniques and management
- Knowledge of HSEQ legislations
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Peter Quinn for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.