Senior Scheduler (Medical Device)
Posted 7th February £ 35,000 - £ 36,000 Belfast, County Antrim # HN897220
SENIOR SCHEDULER (Medical Device)
£35K depending on experience
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with one of our leading manufacturing clients based in the Greater Belfast area to recruit an experienced Senior Scheduler.
What's in it for you?
- Private Health insurance from January
- Company Bonus (not eligible this year as started in the last quarter)
- Free Parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Flexible working
- Assisted education
- Early finish on Friday
- Other great benefits including free 24/7 GP consultation service, will writing, death in service policy, discounted gym membership and many more
Your new role as a Senior Scheduler;
- Support the creation of a Master Resource Plan
- Ensure there is sufficient raw materials and components to support the required supply plan
- Support the creation of capacity plans based on the latest demand signal to identify where there are potential bottlenecks or risks to supply and to develop a
- Identify where there is significant underutilization which could impact the costs of supply
- Work under the supervision of the Supply Planning manager in Setting of the correct levels of inventory (safety stocks) within the supply plan by understanding the demand volatility and supply chain lead times
- Track the execution of the supply plan with production scheduling and buying ensuring that the plan is fully operationalized and tracked for performance deviation
- Ensure within the supply plan that products are being phased in and planned correctly as well as ensuring communication and timing of exiting products within the plant or 3rd party.
- Communicate with the business in regard to the status of the product portfolio from a supply planning perspective
- Support the Supply Planning Manager in providing effective communication and confirmation back from supply planning to the demand plan
- All Supply Planning system core master-data is maintained to enable focus on real supply issues
- Root cause performance issues and providing recommendation to Supply Planning Manager /leader on how to mitigate and sustain.
What you will need to succeed as a Senior Scheduler;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar highly regulated environment
- Medical Device experience would be highly
- Ideally hold a relevant 3rd level qualification
If this Scheduler role is of interest contact Hugh Nugent to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.