Senior Production Manager
Posted 7th May £ 43,000 - £ 46,000 Dungannon, County Tyrone # PM895333
Senior Production Manager (Food Production)
Job Ref: PM895333
Vickerstock are delighted to exclusively bring to you an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Production Manager with our Dungannon based Client - a long established Northern Ireland food producer with a reputation for excellence, supplying to major retail groups in the UK.
As a recognised leader within their sector they have enjoyed year on year growth over a significantly sustained period and are at the forefront of continual improvement within their product range.
Your new role:
Renowned for its commitment to its people and ambitious plans for further growth, the role holder will plan, manage, and control daily production requirements utilising resources to ensure goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to customer standards
You will be a hands on Manager, passionate about your team and their development; the company invest heavily in Learning & Development initiatives which enhance the workforces' experience within the business.
The core responsibilities of the new Production Manager will fall under 3 key areas within the operation:
- Planning and operations - creating plans and driving efficiencies
- Food Safety
What you will need to succeed
- The successful candidate will be educated to Degree level in a Food related discipline
- Proven Management experience in a high volume FMCG manufacturing environment specifically 'ready meals' or 'ready to eat food products'.
- A transformational leadership style with a proven track record of implementing a best in class strategy.
- Strong commercial acumen
What we have to offer
- Competitive salary - Circa £45K
- Senior Management position
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution towards continued growth of leading business
What we hope you do next:
To discuss this exceptional role in further detail contact Paul Muir on 02890313720. All enquiries will be handled with complete confidentiality.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.