Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Posted 15th September Northern Ireland # MH22231
Job title: Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Salary Range: DOE plus company benefits
Location: Belfast /work from home
Vickerstock are working are working with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with regional offices throughout the U.K. to recruit for a Mechanical Building Services Engineer.
Our client is an award-winning construction consultancy specialising in high value projects across the U.K. for both private & public sector clients. Their range of comprehensive services includes Building services design for sectors which include Commercial, Defence & Government, education & Energy.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer to join their team on a 12 month fixed month basis with the potential of becoming a permanent position.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career driven individual to join a recommended employer are offering a competitive salary and package as well as potential for professional development.
Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer duties;
- Be responsible for projects from concept design phase through to construction / delivery
- Lead the mechanical aspects for each project including design, technical input and team coordination.
- Consultancy advice and preparation of specifications and drawings for: HVAC systems Domestic hot and cold-water systems Low carbon and low energy systems
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
- Work with clients & project teams to ensure successful development of design solutions to meet client expectations.
- Ensure the production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced members of the team.
Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer Criteria:
- Previous working experience in similar role (a Mechanical Engineering Role within Building Services consultancy) ideally 5+ years
- Educated to degree level in either Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Strong software skills including relevant design software
- The ability to drive and development less experienced engineers
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Melody Humphreys for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.