Senior Facade Designer
Posted 20th March £ 35,000 - £ 45,000 Belfast, County Antrim # MH8952972
Vickerstock are offering the opportunity for a Senior Facade Technician to join an award winning facade specialist in their Belfast office. This organisation is highly respected within the UK and Ireland markets and offer great career progression as they are investing in significant future portfolio strategies.
An ambitious facade technician will assist in developing distinctive design concepts on multi-million pound projects across various project types which include award winning commercial, stadiums, Hotels & Healthcare.
While reporting to a Design Manager, you will have overall responsibility to work on your own initiative to complete projects on schedule and to tight client deadlines. This is an office based role and you will recieve a highly comeptitive salary & benefits package
Senior Facade Technician Criteria:
- Third level construction related qualification and/or 3+ years' experience using AutoCAD in a facade technician role.
- Experienced working on projects between £1-5million in value.
- Expert AutoCAD proficiency, Revit (desirable) with a proven ability to produce first-class innovative designs to strict client demands and deadlines.
- First-hand experience in exposure to full construction process ranging from concept to completion.
Senior Facade Technician Duties:
- Detailed designs for elements of each individual projects and to ensure these designs comply with project specifications, client requirements, current regulations and engineering approved.
- Producing first class design drawings on behalf of the engineer for official presentation use at client meetings, while considering implications of how cost, safety and time constraints affect projects.
- Ability to work from Designers/Project managers drawings/visuals to produce accurate designs for final issue.
- Sound technical ability to read drawings and communicate to other disciplines when necessary.
- Coordinate with multiple disciplines as/when required by the projects and be able to confidently advise on aspects of how designs impacts on other engineering functions.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors to discuss and solve potential complex problems or issues so project schedule isn't affected.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Melody Humphreys on 02890 313720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.