SCADA Technician | Kildare
Our client is a leading global, multi-disciplined engineer and construction company. They employ over 4,000 staff across the world. They currently have a requirement for an experienced SCADA Technician to join their team in Kildare and be involved in projects countrywide.
Your new role as a SCADA Technician;
- Testing, Commissioning and validating of SCADA systems on site.
- Use PLC documentation, P&ID drawings, I/O lists and FDS documents to configure SCADA systems to meet client specification
- Configurate industrial network hardware and fibre optic systems
- Configurate communications software systems
- Carry out modifications to existing SCADA system
- Diagnose and repair faults with SCADA, PLC and Network hardware and software on-site
- Ensure activities are carried out in safe manner in accordance with the Project Safety Plan
- Accurately maintain Quality Management System record
- Ensure equipment is calibrated, in date and suitable checked in accordance with company policies and the manufacturers' defined requirements
- Ensure SCADA configurations are backed up and archived
- Carry out Controls & Automation office administration tasks
What you will need to succeed as a SCADA Technician;
- Minimum Level 6 qualification in an engineering discipline (Electrical/Electronic desirable).
- Experience working in a controls and automation role
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Networking experience is ideal but not required
- PC trouble shooting skills
- Experience in Water & Wastewater would be advantageous
What we hope you will do next;
If this SCADA Technician role is of interest contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.