Sales Manager | NI Based
Posted 15th September £ 42,000 - £ 43,000 Northern Ireland # MQ897915
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Home based in Northern Ireland
Salary £42K+ Commission + Company Car
Vickerstock are working with a leading UK firm that are specialist in the manufacturer & supply of innovative facades products across the UK and Ireland. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager to assist with the development of their existing team and build long term relationships with distributors throughout Ireland.
This is a new role within a growing company with good career progression.
Your new role as Sales Manager
- Develop a network of Distributors to sell the product range and work with them to achieve sales targets.
- To support each Distributor weekly with face to face meetings, logging lead generation and progress leads to ordering stage.
- Familiarise your Distributors with the procedure, ordering process, payments, deliveries procedure, in -house documents and brochures.
- Business development with new and existing partners
- Hosting CPC seminars
- Ensuring new partners meet the criteria of the company
- Have a technical understanding of the products and be able to communicate this effectively through product and ISS training (window software tool)
- To promote the company brand through exhibitions.
- Knowledge of all in- house trading procedures
To secure the role you will need the following
- A desire to have a long-term career that will grow with the company's UK presence.
- A good technical understanding of construction.
- Have 5-10 years' experience in the construction industry,
- Management experience in sales and business support.
- Experience in windows in desirable
- To be a team-player
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.