Posted 14th September Armagh, County Armagh # MQ897144
Recruitment Administrator | Co Armagh
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with one of Ireland and the UK's most successful manufacturing clients who experiencing unrivalled growth are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to join their busy manufacturing facility based in Co Armagh.
The successful candidate will assist in the administration of all key recruitment activity.
Your new role as a Recruitment Administrator:
- You will work with Line Managers and HR colleagues to set up interviews, draft and send required documentation and assist in the new hire and induction process
- To carry out all pre-employment checks and on-boarding new staff members
- Complete agency timesheets on a weekly basis
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members.
- Managing documentation related to the recruitment process
- Issue and record training documentation
- Log HR and Health & Safety paperwork
- Maintain absence paperwork including absence checks
- Updating the HR information management system
What you will need to succeed as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Proven track record of working in a fast- paced HR/Recruitment environment
- Confident, positive and proactive approach to workflow.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent in MS Office packages
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.