Quantity Surveyor (Tier 2 contractor)
Posted 20th March £ 35,000 - £ 45,000 County Armagh # MH896928
Quantity Surveyor (Tier 2 Contractor)
Location: Co. Armagh (office-based travel 1 day every 1-2 weeks)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Vickerstock are working alongside an award-winning main contractor to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Co. Armagh.
Working across sectors which include High End residential, Commercial, Education and Healthcare they have developed a track record of delivering impressive projects on time, within budget and to a high standard for clients.
As an employer they have maintained a great reputation locally due to their friendly working environment, impressive portfolio of projects and development opportunities.
Using your experience, you will work alongside the project teams and commercial director to ensure financial control of projects
Quantity surveyor Duties;
- Cost reporting across different works
- Sub-contractor procurement
- Organise and manage subcontract settlements
- Identify risks with project team
- Provide support for any legal or contract issues on project
- Attendance at monthly progress meetings
Quantity Surveyor Criteria:
- 5+ years' experience across commercial aspects of construction projects (ideally £5 million value+)
- Or equivalent in in Quantity surveying
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then call Melody Humphreys for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.