Posted 20th March Dundalk, Louth # MH10978302
Salary Range: competitive plus full company benefits and training / career progression
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a top building & civil engineering contractor for a prestigious large-scale construction project.
You will be joining a top Irish contractor who have gone from strength to strength as they continue to deliver high quality projects across sectors which include Pharma, Data Centres, Industrial and commercial.
Working alongside a talented commercial team you will assist with all financial aspects of a across a large-scale construction project in the Dundalk / Co. Louth area.
Quantity surveyor duties
- Working on the procurement, measurement and finalisation of sub-contracts, you will produce valuations and final accounts for individual projects.
- Completion and Reconciliation of Monthly Cost Reports & Forecasts
- Internal Monthly Reviews
- Completion, Submission and Agreement of Monthly Valuations with the Client / PQS
- Full Subcontract Procurement throughout the contract
- Measurement, Agreement and Payment of Subcontract Monthly Accounts
- Measurement, Agreement and Submission of Variation Accounts to the Client / PQS
- Regular Meetings with the Clients Team and Sub Contractors
- Measurement and Agreement of Sub-Contract Monthly Accounts
Quantity surveyor Criteria
- At least 2 year's post graduate quantity surveying experience across large scale projects €30 million+
- A relevant 3rd level qualification in quantity surveying or construction related discipline
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Melody Humphreys for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.