Quality/Technical Positions (All-Levels)
Posted 9th May negotiable Armagh, County Armagh # PMQTA20818
Quality roles (All Levels) Food Manufacturing (across NI & ROI).
Vickerstock Agri Food Recruitment Team are continuing to work in close partnership with a number of prestigious Food Manufacturing/Production clients across Northern Ireland & Ireland and we currently have multiple Quality roles at various levels:
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Quality Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Quality Manager
- Technical Manager
- QA Manager
What you need to succeed
- A Food degree/diploma or equivalent
- A strong understanding of HACCP standards and BRC legislation
- Proven experience in a similar role/environment
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Auditing experience both internally and externally
- Investigating customer complaints and closing out any non-conformances
- Production schedules
What we can offer you
Salary and benefits package discussed on application.
All opportunities are Permanent Fulltime with reputable established firms.
What we hope you do next:
If you are a (Food) Quality or Technical professional seeking a new position please get in touch with Paul at the Vickerstock Agri Food Recruitment Team, in absolute confidence, to see how we can help with your next career move by phoning 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Vickerstock - One step ahead.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.