Quality Manager | Newry
Posted 7th January Newry, County Down # PM898347
Quality Manager | Newry | Salary DOE
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with market leading, food processing Client to recruit an experienced Food Safety Quality Manager to join their facility in Newry
This is a permanent role on a Monday to Friday basis with a competitive salary for the successful candidate.
Your new role as Quality Manager
The role is to manage the site technical function and participate in maintaining on-going company compliance with all applicable regulations, 3rd party and customer requirements. You will report directly to Group Technical Manager and thus is part of a Technical team.
What you'll need to succeed as a Quality Manager
- Qualification in Food Technology / Science or relevant discipline combined with at least 3years' proven experience in a similar role
- Experience of providing technical guidance and support to other departments, to drive improvements to meet Customer and legislative requirements and measure progress against KPIs.
- Experience of HACCP based Quality Management System especially pre-requisite requirements e.g. Hygiene monitoring.
- Problem solving skills including root cause analysis, implementation of corrective action and control of non-conforming products.
- Experience of preparing and taking the lead during visits and audits.
- Experience of managing and developing a quality assurance team.
- Analysis of microbiological and chemical results / trends and determination of corrective action / preventative measures as required.
- Experience gained within Food Manufacturing is desirable
- Knowledge of food safety legislation
- Excellent ICT skills and a thorough knowledge of MS Office
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Paul Muir to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.