Posted 26th March £ 20,000 - £ 24,000 Newry, County Down # PM897174
Salary: Circa £20-24K
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with one of our Leading Food Companies based in the Newry area to recruit an experienced QA Assistant to join their team.
As a successful QA Assistant you will report directly to the Technical Manager and be responsible for for conducting all relevant checks as required by company policies in relation to food safety, food quality, good manufacturing practice, good hygiene practice and product specifications.
Your new role as a QA Assistant;
- Ensure production tasks are carried out to quality specifications
- Conduct weekly hygiene audits
- Inspect all incoming goods and paperwork
- Carry out quality checks and maintain records
- Collect and send samples to outside laboratories for testing
- Maintain and update QMS
- Assist with investigations into non-conformances
What you will need to succeed as a QA Assistant;
- Hold a third level qualification in Food Technology
- Have 1 years minimum experience within the food industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a minimum of Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Experience of BRC/Red Tractor food standards desirable
What we hope you do next:
Please contact Paul Muir to discuss this or other Agri Food FMCG opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.