Posted 17th November £ 25,000 - £ 35,000 County Antrim # WW897932
One of our leading clients based in the Toome area have asked Vickerstock to assist with the recruitment of a Production Supervisor. As a successful Production Supervisor, you will report directly to the Production Manager and be responsible for overseeing the safe and efficient running of 3 highly automated production facilities.
Your new role as a Production Supervisor;
- Ensure production targets are continuously met
- Liaise and work with other departments to ensure continuous product flow
- Record outputs and costs and communicate it to all employees
- Effectively communicate production issues to minimise impact on customer
- Allocate labour between departments.
- Supervise all employees to carry out duties
- Induct employees and assess training needs.
- Supervise absence and conduct return to work interviews
- Carry out Risk Assessments, permits to work and Systems of Work.
- Ensure H&S policies are adhered to by all.
- Audit Vehicles and work areas routinely.
- Monitor stock levels of all consumables to facilitate purchasing.
- Plan purchasing of spares to minimise downtime.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is carried out as scheduled
What you will need to succeed as a Production Supervisor;
- 5-years minimum experience of supervising in a manufacturing environment
- Have previous experience in preventative and routine maintenance
- Have experience of quality control
- The ability to travel to and from work areas as required
What we hope you will do next;
If this Production Supervisor position is of interest contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.