Production Room Leader
Posted 7th February £ 25,000 - £ 26,000 Wales # PM897433
Production Room Leader Ref: 897433 | Wales
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our leading Food Manufacturing client based in Wales with the recruitment of an experienced Production Room Leader.
The Production Room Leader provides specialist knowledge and expertise to the management of the Production areas. Driving the performance of the department through ensuring that the manufacturing processes and practices are strictly adhered to, and the equipment is utilised to maximum effect during processing and packaging.
The role provides leadership and guidance to the team, to manufacture in a way that achieves and maximises quality specifications, cost standards and full delivery of order plan, and in addition to delivering these results, ensures the continuous improvement of processes and oversees compliance with company standards
Your new role:
- Build positive relationships with colleagues, managers and other departments, utilising these positive relationships to assist delivery of results.
- Ensure agreed quality and hygiene standards communicated and adhered to continuously throughout the whole manufacturing process pre-empting and dealing effectively with any issues that arise.
- Support the Production Management in the identification, development and implementation of relevant departmental projects and initiatives.
- Create and maintain a working environment that contributes to the success of the department, creating a feel of real ownership for the business.
- Maintaining an efficient productive department whilst adhering to all Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality Standards laid out in departmental and site policies and procedures.
- Work constructively with all departments; Food Safety & Quality, Engineering, NPD, HR & H&S
- Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
What you will need to succeed as a Production Room Leader
- Proven track record in a similar role, ideally from within a food manufacturing environment.
- Able to demonstrate a defined track record in a specific area or specialism of Machinery and/or Butchery processes.
- Clear understanding of food hygiene, food safety, HACCP, health and safety and quality systems.
- Results driven and ability to improve performance within the department.
- Strong Leadership skills, be confident and committed and able to accept responsibility.
- Be someone that people want to listen to
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent I.T. skills - MS Office and other computer software
(Further specifics available upon application).
What we have to offer:
Hours: either Shift A or Shift B
A: Sun 6am-6pm | Mon 6am-6.30pm | Tue, Wed + Thu 3pm-11pm
B: Tue, Wed + Thu 6am-2pm | Fri 6am-6.30pm | Sat 6am-6pm
Hourly Rate: Team Leaders £12.41 p/h
What we hope you do next:
Please contact Paul to discuss the Production Room Leader in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.