Production Manager | County Antrim
Posted 17th November County Antrim # WW897968
Production Manager | £35 - £50k plus bonus & company van | County Antrim
A very successful commercial engineering and manufacturing firm have employed the services of Vickerstock to assist in the hiring of a Production Manager to be based in their facility in the County Antrim Area.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join the company at an exciting time, you will grow with the company and will be rewarded for your hard work and effort.
Your new role as a Production Manager;
- Monitor and implement improvements to ensure effectiveness of all production resources, including personnel and equipment to ensure efficiency targets are met
- Ensure all production activity is properly logged within the company's ERP system
- Schedule the maintenance of production equipment in a timely manner
- Deliver production output to expected quality in line with weekly production plan
- Monitor short to mid-term changes in production demand and plan resources to effectively align capacity with demand.
- Ensure effective communication of production requirements and production performance levels to team leaders and operators across all shifts
- Assist the HR department to ensure effective training plans and materials are developed for all production role
- Develop job rotation / enrichment process within the production floor
- Conduct regular shop floor audits to ensure compliance to all company standards
What you will need to succeed as a Production Manager;
- You will have 5 years minimum experience in a management role within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
- You will have a demonstrated ability to manage cost per unit down within a manufacturing environment
- A proven ability to reduce quality & time losses through effective root cause analysis and remedial action
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.