- Full time position in a growing business
- Paid holidays
- Free on-site parking
- NEST pension scheme
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with one of our Leading FMCG Clients based in County Tyrone. with the recruitment of a Production Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the everyday running of production.
Your new role as a Production Manager;
- Manage a team of staff to sure that all operational procedures and quality standards are met and exceeded
- Ensure that a timely service is provided through effective production planning
- Accountability for team and departmental KPIs to maximise production efficiencies
- Liaise with interdepartmental managers and supervisors to maintain lead times
- Management of stock levels
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Health & Safety Legislation
- Participation in continuous improvement project work
What you will need to succeed as a Production Manager;
- You will have 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Previous managerial experience
- Previous experience within the Food Industry
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What we hope you do next:
Please contact Paul Muir to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.