Posted 4th May £ 60,000 - £ 65,000 County Tyrone # DMV040520a
Our Client is a leading engineering and manufacturing operating across the crushing and screening/ material handling and washing sector company based in the County Tyrone Area, recently acquired by a Global Organisation listed on the Stock Exchange.
They have been providing high quality products into their field for around 30 years and are continually growing and developing, the recent acquisition brought together a local manufacturer with an exceptional skillset and innovative thinking with a company who are recognised as the industry leaders in the aftercare market.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a truly NPD thinking structure without the tiers upon tiers of red tape yet enjoy the backing of a Global structure. A unique and exciting prospect for anyone and their future career.
They now require a Plant Manager who will be responsible for all activities executed on their site,
- Health and Safety adherence
- Production adherence
- Scheduling of plant resources
- Quality assurance
- Cost management targets of product
- Best practice coupled with continuous improvement of the production process.
You will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. You will develop process that will maximise responsibilities, safety quality and productivity.
As you would expect from such a role we have a much more on specific accountabilities, people responsibilities, health and safety, and of course management of and continued improvement of the production process. Further details will be provided upon application.
What you will need to succeed as a Plant Manager
- Proven ability to coordinate projects to successful completion
- Proven ability to develop and empower Team members to deliver results on the frontline
- Strong collaboration and team building skills.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and business Improvement.
- Outstanding communication (oral/written) skills required.
- Ability to communicate very effectively.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (including, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
If this Plant Manager role is of interest contact Darren McVicker to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.