Posted 12th February £ 22,000 - £ 25,000 Belfast, County Antrim # PM120220
Vickerstock are currently working on behalf of our market leading Manufacturing Client, who supply into the FMCG sector, to recruit for a Planning Analyst to join their winning team in the Lisburn Area.
As the successful Planning Analyst you will support both the demand and supply planning functions by performing foundation planning activities to support creation and management of demand and supply plans.
Your new role as a Planning Analyst
- Collation of weekly shipment and forecast information
- Updating of forecast consumption reports and analysis of same
- Create base supply reports to support Senior demand planner
- Update job notes on MRP system
- Provide daily report to supply chain/operations leads on previous 24 hours factory performance
- Analyse factory throughputs to target and highlight any variance
- Support customer service KPIs by ensure supply plan supports meeting customer required delivery dates
- Analysis and management of category aged/obsolete stock
- Support site planning & supply chain teams to ensure planning processes are robust and efficient
- Communicate regular information to wider commercial/operations/distribution and finance teams with regard to capacity constraints, schedule adherence and inventory projections.
- Monitor and control any negative environmental impact arising from the processes
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policy, following all company policies and procedures that have been put in place to ensure your welfare and that of others.
(A more detailed job application is available upon application)
What you will need to succeed as a Planning Analyst
- Minimum GCSE Grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Strong demonstrable excel working knowledge including formulas, pivots and vlookup
- Highly competent in MS office including Word and Powerpoint
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making
- Able to work at both macro and micro level, flexible and competent to alternate between high-level overview analysis and detail level data analysis.
- Excellent communicator and presenter, both verbally and written.
- Able to command respect and influence at a senior level across all areas of the business
- Innovative, resilient, decisive and resourceful in problem solving and process improvement.
- Flexible with regard to working hours.
- Strong organisational ability
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge and experience of MRP and other forecasting/planning systems
- Sound knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand, and replenishment processes.
What we have to offer:
Hours: 09.00 - 17.30 Monday - Thursday, 09.00 - 17.00 Friday
Salary: £22-25K depending on experience
What we hope you do next:
Contact Paul Muir to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV (as a Word document) via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.