Planner (FMCG) Dungannon
Posted 10th May Dungannon, County Tyrone # PM874569
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading FMCG clients to recruit an experienced Planner (Day Shift) for their Dungannon branch.
Your new role
Reporting to the Site Planning Manager, in the role of Planner you will be creating and communicating factory plans, with the goal of achieving excellent service level at least cost.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing and leading company.
The Responsibilities of your new role
- Create daily plans for manufacturing site
- Work closely with the wider supply chain team, retail customers and the sales team to ensure customer deadlines are being achieved
- Keep all relevant documentation up to date
- Monitor stocks daily
- Liaise with Purchasing to ensure correct supply of resource to department
- Liaise with other departments ensuring effective service and communication
- Liaise with sister sites to ensure best utilisation of resources
- Communicate effectively with the Despatch and Shift Managers to keep them up to date at all times
What you need to succeed:
- Ideally you will have a working knowledge of an FMCG or manufacturing environment
- You will ideally have previous planning experience
- You should be computer literate especially in excel
- You must be able to work on your own imitative and possess excellent numeracy skills
Benefits - what we can offer you
- Attractive and competitive remuneration packages
- Permanent vacancy with one of the region's largest FMCG reputable employers
- Excellent development and career advancement
What we hope you do next
Send a fully updated CV as a Word document by clicking on the link on the page or contact Paul Muir to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.