Posted 17th February negotiable Belfast, County Antrim # MH 8983612
Salary Range: competitive plus full company benefits and training / career progression
Our client is highly successful civil engineering contractor who work across sectors which include Roads & infrastructure, Marine, Utilities & Wastewater. They have developed a well-known name within the industry and have an impressive range of projects across the U.K. with private & public sector clients.
Due to their continuous growth and success, they have an opportunity for an experienced Planner to join their pe-construction team in Belfast.
- Be responsible for submission of bid programmes for tenders
- Collaborate with the pre-construction team and produce detailed plans & methodologies for construction programmes that are fully resourced and cost-effective
- Monitor, review, record and report progress in the contract programme.
- Identify any programme risks
- Review documents, specifications and scopes, identifying contract requirements and major constraints
- Coach, mentor and instruct junior members of the planning team.
- Number of other duties as required
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable commercial and contractual understanding, particularly of the NEC form of contract
- Proven skills in relevant planning software
- Knowledge of construction methods and how to develop output / production rates
If you would like to advance your career, then please contact Melody Humphreys for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.