Posted 14th May Dungannon, County Tyrone # JF895964
Job Ref: JF895964
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer for a leading FMCG Client based in Dungannon. The Payroll Officer will report directly to the Group Payroll Manager and assist with the preparation of weekly payroll for the group.
The Payroll Officer will be responsible for the following;
- Prepare and process the weekly high-volume multisite payroll.
- Ensure Time & Attendance extracts are imported to Payroll System.
- Ensure accurate payslips are produced and distributed
- Ensure knowledge of payroll legislation is kept up-to-date
- Weekly RTI submissions.
- Maintain and update payroll records.
- Liaise with HR regarding any relevant issues
- Communicate and liaise with Managers on wages and any related queries
The Payroll Officer must be able to demonstrate to following;
- 2 years' recent payroll processing experience within a busy payroll environment
- Practical experience using a Payroll system such as SAGE
- Ideally have experience of payroll across multi sites
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding and application of HR practices
- Good organisational and time management skills, with experience of working to deadlines.
Contact Justin to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.