Vickerstock are working with one of Irelands largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors to resource a Payroll Assistant with high volume payroll experience to join their established team in Limerick.
Your new role as a Payroll Assistant;
- Assisting weekly payroll for up to 1100 employees at peak periods
- Reporting to the Finance Department and to the payroll manager
- Collection of data in conjunction with senior payroll assistant
- Collating information from Time Management System and reviewing the clock records for accuracy
- Transfer of data to payroll systems to ensure correct hours and wages are allocated
- Transfer of data to Labour Agencies and Sub-Contractors to ensure correct hours are allocated and invoiced
- Liaising with Departmental Managers to confirm accuracy and approval of time management records
- Calculation of premium payments and relevant deductions for all staff
- Reporting on any errors to senior payroll assistant or payroll manager
- Ensuring accurate information on TMS system, point of call for queries and completion of system reports.
- Create Biometric profiles for any new relevant personnel
- Intermediary between sites and clock supplier for new site set-up
- Other payroll/ ad-hocduties which may arise
- Some site visits/travel may be required
What you will need to succeed as a Payroll Assistant;
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Previous payroll experience, ideally using a TMS
- Previous office environment experience
- Strong previous high volume payroll experience
- Be familiar with using a TMS system for payroll and wage calculation
- IT proficient with time management and payroll software packages
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.