Posted 8th October Crumlin, County Antrim # MQ898021
My client is a leading independently owned and operated commercial vehicle parts supplier who require a Truck & Trailer Parts Manager to join their team based in Crumlin.
The Parts Manager will play a pivotal role in making sure the parts operation runs smoothly and efficiently.
Your new roles as a Parts Manager;
- Supply parts to customers
- Cover and support the service desk duties
- Order parts in line with operational needs and chase suppliers
- Check incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct location, updating computer with goods received
- Assist with delivery and collection of parts as required
- Ensure adequate stock control is maintained and assist with regular stock take
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Assist with other duties as and when required
Experience required for the Parts Manager
- Previous experience of a commercial vehicle parts operation and of stock control procedures
- Excellent IT and communication skills are essential.
- An understanding of commercial vehicles/parts
- Experience of commercial vehicle/HGV parts operations
- Clean, full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of SAGE is desirable
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.