NPD Process Technologist
Posted 9th November Portadown, County Armagh # PM898127
NPD Process Technologist | Portadown | Industry Competitive Salary
Vickerstock are currently assisting one of our Ireland leading FMCG Clients with the hire of an experienced NPD Process Technician based in Armagh.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Technical Team and be responsive for carrying out relevant manufacturing projects to delivery process development and trails successfully.
As an NPD Process Technologist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver KPIs for new product launches from receipt of concept to launch
- Challenge and investigate potential continuous improvement projects and facilitate relevant trials
- Ensure the output of all line trials are fully documented with adherence to food safety, quality standards and meet with key customer requirements
- Drive process/ product enhancements opportunities
- Prototype development / innovations research
- Effectively carry out internal auditing in accordance with the audit schedule and resolve any non-conformances identified
- Work alongside Operations, Procurement and Technical to plan, prepare and run line trials to deliver customer requirements and process improvements.
- Provide information to support the creation of customer and factory specifications which lead to the production of accurate and appropriate product labelling information.
- Provide process guidance and advice to cross functional manufacturing teams to promote adoption of new practices or process for increased efficiency.
- Assist with preparation for external audits
What you will need to succeed:
- 3 years minimum experience preferably within chilled food
- Have a 3rd level qualification in a food related discipline
- Hold as a minimum level 2 HACCP Qualification
- Knowledge of New Product launches for major retailers
- The ability to complete customer specifications
- Familiarity with continuous improvement, lead techniques and time motion studies
- Have customer facing experience and be able to present new product solutions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build good rapport all levels
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent reputation as a business for looking after staff
What we hope you do next:
Please contact Paul Muir to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.