Posted 9th November Londonderry, County Londonderry # PM898069
NPD Manager | South County Derry | Excellent salary
Vickerstock are currently assisting one of our Food Manufacturing Clients with the hire of an experienced NPD Manager based in South County Derry. Our client delivers across Northern Ireland, Ireland and Great Britain.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the NPD Process to ensure products are launches successfully and delivered in a timely manner in line with various teams including Technical, Production and Commercial.
As an NPD Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and control resources to deliver new product development concepts to an agreed quality, cost and timescales
- Continuously review / improve the existing product range
- Deliver focused development which optimises existing capabilities
- Manage critical paths for all NPD Projects
- Identify issues quickly and resolve accordingly
- Develop clear continuous improvement plans and targets.
- Recruit, lead and motivate direct reports to achieve personal development plans and achieve agreed departmental targets
- Facilitate integrated team working, achieving effective communication across all business functions
- Develop effective customer relationships to maintain & improve competitive position.
- Communicate internally through weekly development meetings
What you will need to succeed:
- 3 years minimum experience at Management level in product development
- 3rd level qualification in a Food Science, Food Technology or similar
- Have proven experience in product design and production
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills as the role will involve interfacing with major retailers and other internal and external customers
- A high level of motivation, be career driven and self-disciplined with ability to meet strict deadlines
What we have to offer:
- Excellent remuneration package depending on experience
- Progressive business
What we hope you do next:
Please contact Paul Muir to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.