Posted 15th May negotiable Dungannon, County Tyrone # PM897468
NPD Manager (Ref: 897468)
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Ireland's specialist food producers with the recruitment of a NPD Manager for their Dungannon base.
Your new role:
As the successful NPD Manager you will lead your NPD Team to develop products from ideation through to production.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Initiate specification documentation for all new products.
- Develop innovative products by introducing new ideas and technologies
- Maintain all systems and associated paperwork in line with due diligence
- Lead in customer presentations
- Ensure key dates are met and launch dates achieved
- Effectively manage the relationship with raw material suppliers to ensure strict guidelines and expectations of each customer are met
- Ensure cross functional management team are kept informed fully of all new product launches
- Ensure sufficient trials are run on line to generate correct technical information for specification documentation
- Collaborate directly with logistics team to optimise service and maintain efficiency of supply chain
- Adjust procedures to meet customer needs and changes
- Increase productivity by implementing better supply chain technology
- Management of all financials within NPD
- Procurement of raw materials for all new products
- Overview all NPD briefs / project timelines to ensure alignment and delivery
- Manage and review product development quality standards
What you will need to succeed:
- Degree in Food Science subject
- Proven experience of leading NPD Team
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Highly driven and motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- NVQ in Management/ Team Leading
- Level 4 Food Hygiene / Advanced HACCP Qualification
- Internal auditing / TACCP
What we have to offer:
Salary: Excellent salary (negotiable depending on experience).
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (40hours per week - flexibility required during audits/busy periods).
What to do next:
Please contact Paul to discuss this or other Quality/Technical opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.