Mechanical Supervisor | Dublin
Posted 30th July € 70,000 - € 75,000 Dublin # AMS897724
Mechanical Supervisor| Dublin
Job Ref: AMS897724
Contract Type: Permanent, full time.
Must have Data Centre experience to be considered for this role.
Vickerstock are working with one of Irelands largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors to resource a Mechanical Supervisor on a full-time permanent basis for projects in Dublin with some travel required to Europe.
This client has been operating successfully for over 55 years, providing not only full M&E contracting services but also specialist High Voltage (HV) and Medium Voltage (MV) design and construction services to clients across a number of different sectors including Data Centres, Power Generation, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical.
Your new role as Mechanical Supervisor
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
What you'll need to succeed as Mechanical Supervisor
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineering Degree or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- Significant Project engineering experience of 5 years+ with a mechanical contractor
- Previous record of delivering small to medium mechanical projects (Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data centre type projects)
- Commercial Awareness
- Capability of walking down mechanical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Aimee McSorley on 015267473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.