Mechanical Fitter | Dublin
Posted 14th September € 40,000 - € 40,000 Dublin # WW897820
Mechanical Fitter | Dublin | Day Shift - Exclusive | €40+ OT
€20 p/hr - 39/hr week
Day shifts - to be negotiated/flexible pattern
The successful candidate will have a relevant trade qualification and at least 1 year's post qualification experience within a manufacturing/industrial business.
Your new role as Mechanical Fitter
- Repair of industrial production equipment such as high speed machines, conveyors, gearboxes, bearings and hydraulics.
- Assist the Lead Maintenance Technician with the implementation of preventative maintenance programmes for all machines in assigned area.
- Assist with the continuous monitoring of all machinery and equipment within the plant.
- Ensure real time repair of machines and equipment to get them back up & running within optimum time frame.
- Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
- Adhere to company safety policies at all times.
What you'll need to secure the role
- Must have prior experience in high speed machines & conveyors, packaging machines, gearbox repairs, air automation, hydraulics and welding.
- Open to new ideas, work practices.
- Experience of Lean Manufacturing processes would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Good communication skills, enthusiastic, hardworking and energetic.
- Able to deal with pressurised situations and remain calm and focused.
- Flexibility to meet peak work demands as required
- Basic electrical, but not essential
If this role is of interest contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.