Posted 24th March Belfast, County Antrim # WW897196
Salary: Depending on experience
Your new role as a Mechanical Fitter;
- Manage Mechanical and Electrical repairs and breakdowns whilst avoiding downtime and ensuring minimal disruption.
- Use of predictive maintenance techniques to support a LEAN manufacturing philosophy
- Maintain equipment maintenance records, ensuring accurate allocation of work hours;
- Participate in equipment reliability analysis to identify: trends, repetitive failures, opportunities for improvement in reliability and effectiveness
- Complete maintenance improvement projects to support departmental installation, utility reduction and equipment reliability objectives
- Liaise with equipment suppliers as necessary in relation to equipment installation, reliability and fault diagnosis issues
- Undertake mechanical tasks in support of the role to a level within your capability and / or in accordance with training provided.
What you will need to succeed as a Mechanical Fitter;
- You will have experience working on a range of Mechanical systems.
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with maintenance management systems
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.