Posted 14th September Armagh, County Armagh # MH897902
Location: South Armagh / Co. Down
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a Mechanical engineer for our client based in Co. Down.
Our client is a well-established and highly successful specialist M&E Contractor who work across sectors which include Commercial, Data Centres and Healthcare. Operating for over 35 years they successfully provide M&E installation services for clients across the U.K. and Europe markets. Due to their continued growth and demand from clients there is an opportunity for a Mechanical engineer to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an employer of choice locally to join a successful contractor where you will receive on the job training and develop a successful career as a Mechanical Engineer within the ever-growing Data centre industry.
Mechanical Engineer Duties;
- Taking projects from concept design phase through to handover
- Working with manufacturing departments, clients & design teams to provide solutions & technical advice to complex problems
- Producing technical drawings using computer aided design software
- Planning projects & agreeing time scales with clients & sub-contractors
- Presenting designs to clients & design teams
- Updating reports & documents
- Sourcing and assessing supplier and sub contract quotations
Mechanical Engineer Criteria:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in mechanical design experience within manufacturing or construction environment
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience with the use of CAD or relevant design software
- Experience of Microsoft packages.
For additional information on this opportunity contact Melody Humphreys on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.