Mechanical Contracts Manager
Posted 17th February negotiable County Down # MH898411
Mechanical Contracts Manager
Location: Co down 2/3 days travel
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 DOE plus benefits
Our client is a highly impressive Building services contractor who specialise in commercial, leisure, health & education sectors across the U.K. & Ireland. They have gone from strength to strength in recent years as they continue to deliver bespoke off-site fabrication solutions for a range of private & public sector clients. Due to continued growth & project demand they have a requirement for an experienced Mechanical contracts manager to join their team.
This is an ideal position for a career driven individual to learn and build their experiences from the one of most experienced Building Services Contractors In the local market. You will be joining a close knit team and receive a competitive salary and package as well as continued progression.
Mechanical Contracts Manager Duties:
- Co-ordinate and supervision of all the activities of all specialist and subcontracted trade and disciples involved on site.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of all mechanical service including heating, plumbing, ventilation and A/C.
- Extensive knowledge of all current mechanical regulations including Health and safety and CDM.
- Ensure all operations are performed effectively and efficiently in accordance with the company's construction program.
- An ability to negotiate price, delivery, scheduling and purchase requisitions for all materials & equipment required to maintain overall project timeframes.
- Responsibility for own Health & Safety, while maintaining the safety of any person who may be affected by your acts or omissions while carrying out duties at work.
- Taking extensive notes on H&S, risk assessment and method statements.
- Attendance to all meetings with clients, contractors and other professionals including structural engineers, mechanical services design engineers, builders, architects and surveyors.
- Present detailed written reports on overall project progression to clients and contractors when required.
- Liaise and maintain professional working relations with clients, contractors, consultants and suppliers throughout employment.
Mechanical Contracts Manager Criteria:
- Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Building Services 3rd level degree qualification or relevant HND/HNC construction related qualification. Time served as Plumbing/Pipefitting or
- 3+ years' Mechanical Contracts Manger experience within the construction industry.
- First-hand experience working on mechanical installation projects £2+ million.
- NEBOSH desirable.
For additional information on this opportunity contact Melody Humphreys on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.