Posted 11th February Belfast, County Antrim # MQ897450
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Ref: MQ897450
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading media organisation to recruit for an experienced Marketing Manager for a 9-month contract.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing the brand portfolio with the aim of driving circulation, audience retention and engagement.
Your new role as a Marketing Manager:
- Plan, budget, book and manage cross platform campaigns
- Originate creative concepts for campaigns working closely with the in-house designer to deliver
- Brief agency partners on projects in order to effectively deliver creative and media solutions
- Manage annual marketing budgets across multiple brands in order to deliver against targets
- Evaluate projects and their effectiveness, communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing B2B communications
What you will need to succeed as a Marketing Manager:
- 4 years of Marketing experience, particularly in areas such as: developing highly impactful creative campaigns, agency management, developing highly effective and results driven marketing communications strategies.
- Proven experience in managing multiple campaigns at 1 time, meeting short deadlines and managing multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- 3rd level degree in a related discipline.
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.