Posted 16th October Belfast, County Antrim # MQ898064
Vickerstock are delighted to continue our highly successful relationship with one of Northern Irelands leading Civil & Structural Engineering consultancies to support in the recruitment of a Marketing/Bid Manager to work in their offices in Belfast.
Our client has developed an impressive reputation in the local market as they continue to deliver high quality projects across Northern Ireland, Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven individual to be part of this local success story.
Marketing/Bid Manager Responsibilities:
- Website management and other digital channels eg LinkedIn.
- Preparation and development of Presentational Material as required,
- Preparation of Marketing Reports
- Driving the Marketing Agenda
- Delivering the marketing objectives
- Generation of new business
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award.
- Coordinate incoming bid requests and proposal responses.
- Manage the bid qualification for new opportunities.
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid
- Oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Preparation of PPQ's submissions - both content and presentation
- Liaise with potential and current clients in order to secure deals and implement pricing agreements
- Set up customer profiles in appropriate databases and maintain customer information
- Maintain and frequently update databases regularly
- Liaise with customer's daily/weekly notifying them of any project updates or changes
Bid Manager Criteria
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role ideally within the construction industry
- Demonstratable marketing and bid experience
- Strong numeracy skills, proficient in Excel for financial information and budget preparations
- Strong people management and commercial skills
For additional information on this vacancy contact Mary Quinn on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.