Our client is a leading agri-food business with over 35 years' experience in their sector. They currently require an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their team in the County Kildare Area, and be responsible for the executing, monitoring and recording of the maintenance breakdowns and breakdown follow ups.
Your new role as a Maintenance Technician;
- Work alongside production colleagues to optimise machine and process set-up, and control system configurations so as to achieve maximum yield and performance.
- Develop and work on effective routine preventative maintenance
- Respond efficiently and proactively to plant and equipment faults, diagnosis and repairs, in a fast paced fresh milk production environment minimising plant downtime.
- Through structured continuous improvement devise initiatives to increase efficiencies, eradicate repeat breakdowns and reduce costs
- Support the installation and commissioning of new plant and equipment
- To undertake utility management and repairs on M&E services, such as steam control valves, condensate traps, pipework and building fabric.
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Technician;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within a production/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Experience of three and single phase motors
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.