Posted 10th September Lurgan, County Armagh # WW897414
£38K+ with extensive opportunity for extensive overtime bringing you to the mid £40K's
Our client is a large home grown food firm in the Portadown / Lurgan area who have continued to see profit and stability through the current climate. They now are seeking to strengthen their maintenance team with an addition of an experienced Maintenance Engineer
Your new role as a Maintenance Technician;
- Reactive maintenance tasks (breakdowns, machine set up etc).
- Planned preventative maintenance jobs (500 items to yearly plan).
- General worklist jobs.
- Work on engineering projects (major CAPEX and smaller types).
- Monitor/work on site services/utilities.
- Completion of work records for above tasks.
- To work in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with company Food Safety and H&S policies and procedures.
- To be/become knowledgeable in all aspects of factory equipment.
- To make improvements to equipment to improve efficiency of operation.
- Availability for work shifts in accordance with department rotas.
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Technician;
- You will have previous experience with mechanical & electrical fault finding
- You should have experience within a manufacturing environment
- You will have knowledge of pneumatics
- You should have Electrical & mechanical maintenance knowledge
What we hope you will do next;
If this Maintenance Technician position is of interest contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.