Maintenance Engineer (Mostly Days - £17.65 p/hr)
Posted 12th February £ 38,000 - £ 52,000 Lurgan, County Armagh # WW897247
This is an exeptional opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a top 100 company going through a period of growth which you will be integral to. As you can see by the package below this is an fantastic opportunity to be one of the top earning Maintenance Engineers in Northern Ireland.
Whats in it for you?
- Hourly rate of £15.50 p/hr (average of £17.65 p/hr) + annual salary review.
- x1.5 overtime after 4.30pm.
- x1.5 for weekend days.
- +30% shift allowance for nights - of which there are only 8 weeks (2 batches of 4 weeks).
- +30 & x1.5 for overtime on nights.
- £160 on call allowance + 3 hours pay for call outs.
- Minimum annual salary equates to £38k for minimum work rota of 41.4 hours p/w.
- Holidays paid at average weekly wage from previous year.
- Plenty of over time and optional days off during the week if working a weekend day.
- Average P60 is around £43k (with minimal overtime), with top earners bring home around £53k
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following;
- Attend breakdowns, identify faults and problem solve, with minimal downtime to production.
- Carry out diagnosis of faults, the maintenance and repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner and return equipment to operational service.
- Report breakdown causes, equipment faults and concerns to management.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules as necessary.
- Identify and report to Management any activity that has the potential to cause harm or damage i.e. Faulty equipment/emergency stops etc.
- Plan and prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- Complete Daily Maintenance job sheets and Preventative Maintenance records.
- Maintain a safe and tidy workplace and adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
- Assist/undertake engineering projects as required.
- Install, maintain, improve and repair of all plant and equipment ensuring production efficiency can be met within a safe well-presented facility
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
The Maintenance Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Proven mechanical skills and experience.
- Highly organised with strong planning & time management ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Proven problem solving skills, initiative and enthusiasm with a desire to get things done.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on , or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.