Maintenance Engineer (Continental) (£36.5k)
Posted 15th July £ 36,482 - £ 36,482 Portadown, County Armagh # WW897246
Your new role as a Maintenance Engineer;
- Liaise with maintenance manager and shift supervisor to determine day to day maintenance and production priorities.
- Complete maintenance and repairs within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies
- Carry out the requirements of the planned preventative maintenance program
- Install new machinery and equipment accurately and efficiently, within required timescales
- When required, disseminate knowledge and experience to other Service personnel
- Ensures tool kit meets 'minimum requirements' and personal and Company supplied tooling is maintained to the appropriate standards
- Comply with Company and Government legislation regarding Health & Safety
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Perform daily in depth fault finding, diagnosis and breakdown repairs
- Keep up-to-date maintenance records of all daily activities using current MMS system
- This role incorporates continental shift work
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Engineer;
- Time served apprenticeship (4 years) in electrical, Mechatronic or electrical maintenance discipline. With 3 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Knowledge of DC drives and controls
- Must have practical Knowledge of automated control systems
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a very high level of attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks, while following standardized procedures
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and perform duties within specified deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative under minimal supervision as part of a small team
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, customer service and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to co-operate and deal tactfully and diplomatically with a variety of people, both internal and external
- Updating, maintaining records and generating reports.
- Good safety awareness essential with willingness to receive training in legislation as required.
What we hope you will do next;
If this Maintenance Engineer position is of interest contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.