Posted 16th May £ 20,000 - £ 25,000 Craigavon, County Armagh # WW896512
Salary - £20-25K
Job Ref: WW896521
Vickerstock are currently working with one of Northern Irelands most successful independent food manufacturers to recruit an experienced Maintenance Assistant for their site in Craigavon.
Our client has over 30 years of unique experience and knowledge of their sector which is why they are recognised as one of the leading manufacturers in the FMCG sector. They operate across the UK, Europe and USA.
Your new role as a Maintenance Assistant;
- Effective planned and preventative maintenance on machinery as per schedules.
- Reactive maintenance on all machinery as required.
- Comply with Company environmental/energy policies and the requirements of the Environmental System in both normal and emergency situations
- Work in cooperation with production to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the manufacturing process
- Identifying and implementing improvements on equipment.
- Fault finding on machinery.
- Maintaining accurate paperwork.
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Assistant;
- Time served multi skilled engineer or have equivalent relevant experience.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be willing to work a rotational shift pattern.
- Understanding of pneumatic systems.
Benefits - of your new Maintenance Assistant ole;
- Salary - £3000
- Excellent Pension
- Life Assurance
- Free Car Parking
If this Maintenance Assistant role is of interest contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.