Job Title: HR Manager
Job Ref: MQ896738
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Vickerstock are working in conjunction with a leading manufacturer of specialist products to recruit an experienced Human Resources Manager to join their team in Belfast.
The successful candidate will provide effective leadership to the HR department and contribute to overall organisational effectiveness
Your new role as a Human Resources Manager:
- Develop and manage all Human Resources policies, procedures and practices
- Effectively collaborate with the management team in relation to people management and development issues
- Direct the activities of the Human Resources team
- Direct recruitment and selection activities for the company, including the development and implementation of a comprehensive company induction programme for new employees
- Explore best practice in people management and recommend those practices that would best benefit the company in terms of employee management, motivation and retention.
- Provide regular reports and advice to the Managing Director on people management and development related issues within the company
- Ensure the company complies with all employment and equality statutory requirements and that any policies/procedures are maintained and communicated as and when changes occur
- Provide advice and guidance to managers relative to all dispute resolution issues within the company, ensuring legal and best practice requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the company's people related accreditations and practices, such as Investors in People
What you will need to succeed as a Human Resources Manager:
- An experienced HR Manager or Business Partner
- Experience in Manufacturing or FMCG industries
- CIPD qualified
- Change management experience
What we hope you do next:
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 90313720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.