Posted 20th March £ 10 - £ 10 Dunmurry, County Antrim # KD897110
We are currently assisting one of our leading manufacturing client based in Dunmurray with the recruitment of a temporary HR Administrator. The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support across a number of core HR areas.
Your new role as an HR Administrator;
- Responsible for the recruitment and induction process
- Running reports, analysing data and providing weekly updates on HR CRM system
- Responsible for organising and monitoring training and development
- Maintaining relevant HR files in line with data protection
- Handling employee queries on a wide range of HR related policies and procedures
What you will need to succeed as an HR Administrator;
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an HR administrative role
- Experience of using Microsoft office software, namely Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you meet the essential criteria required for the Administrator role please attach your CV below or call Katie Doyle at 02890 313720.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.