Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Advisor
Posted 14th May Dublin # JM896216K
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Advisor (Dublin)
Location of work: Dublin
HSE Advisor required to join an award-winning international Mechanical & Electrical Contractor based in the Dublin area. The successful HSE Advisor will be involved in a number of large, prestigious projects for many well-known blue-chip clients within the Data Centre, Industrial and Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Power Generation sectors etc.
As an HSE Advisor you will join the Project team and implement and maintain company management systems for the project. The successful HSE Advisor will coordinate all HSE matters and report any issues directly to the Project Manager. You will work under the direction and lead of the HSE Manager and provide support to the Project Managers, Supervisors and workers.
Your new HSE Advisor role;
- Ensure HSE management systems for all the projects are implemented and maintained
- Provide advice and training in all HSE matters to management, safety representatives and employees
- Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day HSE requirements of the projects
- Attend and provide input at Site meetings, report on business HSE risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements
- Carry out audits, inspections & incident investigation reports, establishes corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence and continuous improvements
- Prepare in conjunction with the site teams HSE Plans, RAMS and other associated site documents.
What you need to succeed as an HSE Advisor;
- You will have 3 years minimum experience in a similar Health and Safety role
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical/manufacturing environment preferable
- Knowledge and experience with Construction Regulations and roles - also working alongside sub-contractors
- You should have a minimum Cert to NVQ 6 in Occupational Health & Safety
- The ability to identify positive and negative acts, ability to follow through with realistic corrective and preventive actions.
- Member of IOSH, manual handing also required
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Health & Safety, then please contact James Manley on 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
James Manley is a dedicated Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist at Vickerstock Technical and Engineering Recruitment. He is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and recruits all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor and Officer across the Island of Ireland.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.